I'm developing a Timer App and I have a trouble thinking in what could be the appropriate noun for this time.
Right now, I'm using the expression Average Time. However, I don't think it's the proper one neither in English nor in my native tongue Spanish. Do you have any suggestion of a more professional word? Thanks in advanced for your worthy knowledge.
The behaviour is like a traffic light:
- Green is the minimum, you can continue.
- Yellow is a warning that you can continue, but your time is almost done.
- Red is the limit and you must finish.
- 1 to 2 minutes.
- Green means 1:00 minute.
- Yellow means 1:30 minutes.
- Red means 2:00 minutes.
- 5 to 7 minutes.
- Green means 5:00 minutes.
- Yellow means 6:00 minutes.
- Red means 7:00 minutes.
- 10 to 15 minutes.
- Green means 10:00 minutes.
- Yellow means 13:00 minutes.
- Red means 15:00 minutes.
- 20 to 30 minutes.
- Green means 20:00 minutes.
- Yellow means 27:00 minutes.
- Red means 30:00 minutes.
If there is any Toastmaster out here or any of you have ever visited our meetings, you could have an extra idea.
Sample text for the single-word request:
- Set the minimum time to 20 minutes, maximum time to 30 minutes, and ____ time to 27 minutes. The warning will appear when the ____ time has elapsed.