What is the name of a document that parties sign when job by one party is done and second party agrees to accept it?


This is frequently called a "Letter of Acceptance".

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.