Perhaps more technical or industry related, but what is the English word that describes the process of cutting and shaping sheet metal so it breathes yet aerodynamic and weather resistant. Kind of like the gills on the sides of a 1968 Corvette Stingray?

For some reason thinking Rivet or Velour.. but that does not appear to be it.


1 Answer 1

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.