I've seen such word once, and i can't remember it. This word is used to describe when someone disappear in front of another one.

It is kinda like "fade". It can also be a phrasal verb, for i'm not quite sure if it is a single word.

Can you help me? Give me some suggestions, please! Thanks in advance.

  • Disappear works for your question as written, as does fade. What other qualities are you looking for in this word? – Lawrence Dec 10 '17 at 6:54
  • Requests to help you remember something you’ve forgotten are off topic. This is what we call a "guessing game" question. They're not a good fit for the site – or, to my knowledge, any SE site. See: Let’s Play The Guessing Game – Stack Overflow Blog – MetaEd Dec 11 '17 at 15:28

From your question: 1. Disappear 2. Fade

My answer: Vanished

| improve this answer | |
  • 1
    "Vanish into thin air", that's what i was looking for and your answers helped a lot! Thank you! – Seu Madruga Dec 10 '17 at 9:53

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.