What do people call someone having done something bad and earned him(her)self a really bad name, making family members and friends disgraced? (He or she might have been a good person before the bad deed was exposed. But now no one likes him(her). Everybody that used to be friendly wants to catch every opportunity to humiliate him(her) or give him(her) a smash on the face)

What about "StreetRat"?

Any better or more accurate suggestions?

closed as primarily opinion-based by Dan Bron, choster, MetaEd Oct 23 '17 at 18:49

Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


disgraced would seem to fit:

Many feel that the mayor has disgraced the town government by accepting personal favours from local businesspeople.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.