I saw this scene in Baywatch (2017) movie, Matt Brody moving from place to another by this sticks by putting into holes.

enter image description here


On the show American Ninja Warrior (an extreme-fitness competition TV reality show), that is referred to as monkey pegs.


I've heard "peg board" (sometimes spelled "pegboard") and "peg wall". In your case, you might say it's a horizontal one.

Here are some links that use these terms:

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.