I would like to taking a course in other college in my university without actual enrollment.

I need to mail this request to the professor who is in charge of that class but I don't know how westerners are describing this concept in one word.

  • How to close this question ? In application there's no function like that I guess. – Daschin Jul 26 '17 at 5:34
  • Througj application – Daschin Jul 26 '17 at 5:36
  • Thx. I was carelss not to search exisiting questions beforhand. Thx again – Daschin Jul 26 '17 at 5:40
  • 1
    Audit the class. – user116032 Jul 26 '17 at 16:41
  • 1
    I stand to be corrected and my belief is that many lecturers will be happy for just-about-anyone to attend one or two classes but to take the whole course, you need to enroll… – Robbie Goodwin Jul 27 '17 at 0:44

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.