I read an page on wikipedia. It was a classification of a person, or something like that. I think it described someone who prefers isolation and reading / educating themselves over more common behaviors. I think it was perhaps Psychology related. I think it was presented in a positive light rather than a disorder. It was a very interesting and relateable, I'd like to find that wikipedia page again. Anyone know?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Scott, Cascabel, marcellothearcane, Xanne, Mari-Lou A Jul 20 '17 at 20:37

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • an 'introvert'? – marcellothearcane Jul 20 '17 at 18:01
  • nope it was much scientific word – meffect Jul 20 '17 at 18:12

How about autodidact? The Wikipedia article is extensive.

  • Its close, I can't remember very clearly unfortunately. I think the one I read had more a more personality trait theme to it. – meffect Jul 20 '17 at 18:12
  • @meffect then you can have a fun next few hours trying to find it! :) – marcellothearcane Jul 20 '17 at 18:14
  • @meffect Maybe it's at link from the article. One of the famous autodidacts, perhaps? Best of luck! – Global Charm Jul 20 '17 at 18:36

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.