The question I have asked is "what is A's bearing on B?". But the question in fact involves two separate questions, it is both about A's positive bearing on B and A's negative bearings on B. What such a question is called? For example what should be put in the following blank space?

Does A has any bearing on B? The question is ..., involving both the positive and the negative bearings A might have on B.

The words I have come up with so far are two-sided and twofold. But I am not sure if they are good enough.

  • 1
    'Double-edged' or 'double-sided' are used to mean that there are two aspects to consider. Jun 29, 2017 at 6:20

1 Answer 1


Multifaceted [muhl-tee-fas-i-tid, muhl-tahy-] /adjective

  1. having many aspects or phases: a multifaceted problem.

Source: Dictionary.com

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.