What do you call someone is too impatient or complains about another person taking long to reply back to them?

closed as off-topic by NVZ, Tom22, Laurel, sumelic, k1eran Jun 23 '17 at 0:54

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions on choosing an ideal word or phrase must include information on how it will be used in order to be answered. For help writing a good word or phrase request, see: About single word requests" – Tom22, Laurel, sumelic, k1eran
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • What would you call them? – NVZ Jun 22 '17 at 20:38
  • My instinct would be to call them precisely what you called them in your question: impatient or a complainer. Or, if you want to speak about them slightly more generally, unreasonable. – Jim MacKenzie Jun 22 '17 at 20:45
  • Those seem to be two different questions. How about 'injured party' if the reply is too late (eg '... apply by the last day of May to be considered for the post ... in a letter sent in June). – Edwin Ashworth Jun 22 '17 at 21:03
  • Maybe you could coin a new term. How about lag averse? – AffableAmbler Jun 23 '17 at 0:13

If you are trying to figure out a term that is less negative, you could describe them as...

Overeager əʊvərˈiːɡə/ adjective

  1. excessively eager or keen.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.