This question already has an answer here:
- Term for a person who is extremely dismissive 5 answers
- An adjective for someone who doesn't really care about me 13 answers
- word for a condescending, snarky, yet awkward and jealous, person 2 answers
- Word for a contemptuous person? 4 answers
- What's a word for someone who wants to voice opinions but not have them challenged? 10 answers
What is the closer term for a person (in a relationship) who argues with you but when it comes to you, he/she just dismisses you as being absurd without listening a any contrary opinion (probably because of a prejudice) or or/and what sort of manipulation is this called when one self claims such argument as one's victory without actually arguing or debating.