Do you guys know what those windows (like the ones on medieval castles) are called? They are non-glass, non-transparent, wooden-doors pretty much; in other words, there are wooden doors on the opening of the wall... I've been looking around for awhile, but can't find the word.

The picture in the following url is pretty much what i'm looking for.


Thanks for taking the time to assist.

migrated from writers.stackexchange.com May 15 '17 at 14:24

This question came from our site for the craft of professional writing, including fiction, non-fiction, technical, scholarly, and commercial writing.


Found it! It's called "Wooden Shutters". :) Thanks

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.