I'm not really sure about my grammar, and I think I need help. I'm a bit confused with the "These" and "This", and the "Nor" or "Or". My wedding is in a few hours and I just finished composing my vow. Here's my vow:
My love, you are my only best friend, the best friend that I've ever had. I promise you these:
- I won't do things that will make you mad, make you sad, and most importantly, things that will break your heart.
- I won't fight you as much as possible, I will try to understand you first.
- You can count on me every single time. I will be your best friend forever no matter what happens.
- I will respect you, I won't hurt you emotionally nor physically.
- Lastly, I will love you forever, until the Lord take my life here on Earth.
I would greatly appreciate if you can point out to me as well the wrong grammars here. Thanks!