Is there a word or slang word that can be used to describe somewhere that is no signal or means of digital communication? (i.e Off the Grid)


See dead zone at Merriam Webster, defined as

an area where cell phone reception is very poor or unavailable.

Oxford dictionary says it more in terms we wanna hear:

A place where it is not possible to receive a mobile phone or radio signal.

  • Do you have anymore? – Fendec Mar 31 '17 at 17:32
  • Not at the moment. But I say I'm in some hinterland when I wanna suggest that it's a place with no comforts. – vickyace Mar 31 '17 at 17:36

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.