Identify the sentence in which the usage of the word match is incorrect.
- "This marriage is a match made in heaven" she gushed.
- "Please light the match so that I can see the switch" said my friend.
- It was an even match between the two contestants.
- This movie sequel is not a match on the original.
I felt in sentence #4 the usage is incorrect. But some of my friends say it should be sentence #2. Could someone please clarify?
- "match made in heaven is an expression" used for describing a perfect compatibility.
- Expressions such as "evenly match" means somebody/something to be as good, interesting, successful
- I also found usage of lighting a matchstick.