I remember the word to be no English. I once have seen this word on a website which I don't recall the address.


maybe you're thinking of :


from the wikipedia:

A sunshower or sun shower is a meteorological phenomenon in which rain falls while the sun is shining.1 A sunshower is usually the result of accompanying winds associated with a rain storm sometimes miles away, blowing the airborne raindrops into an area where there are no clouds. Hence, a sunshower. Sometimes a sunshower is created when a single rain cloud passes overhead, and the Sun's angle keeps the sunlight from being obstructed by overhead clouds.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.