I'm trying to use this word to describe elements like:
- Artist's (filmmaker, musician, writer) filmography/discography/corpus, collection of works
- Albums (collection of songs)
- Record label discography (collection of albums and songs)
- Small bookstores/libraries (collection of books)
- Galleries (a collection of artworks curated usually by style)
A word for curatorial collection is basically what I'm looking for. A collection more likely to be liked by the searcher through items that are related in style, tone, or aesthetic preference.
A collection of bits of information which are either related in style / in the same aesthetic world which are more likely to be taste-resonant as opposed to collections of unrelated items. Also it could just mean a "collection of related items" as opposed to whether or not they are likely to be taste-resonant.