What is a one-word term to describe a man who still acts like a child or immature?

For example:

Steve just laughed at the word "shuttlecock". He's such a {man who acts like a child}

closed as off-topic by sumelic, Mick, user66974, user140086, tchrist Dec 20 '16 at 9:12

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


I've heard the term "man-child" used a lot in this context. Not sure if hyphenated still meets your single word request though

  • It would be great if you could add some references to your answer. – Helmar Dec 20 '16 at 8:43

Well, it looks you have answered the question yourself.

The world Childlike fits your description

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.