What does the guy say in the blank here? It sounds like "brickles."

"I packed up all the files and bubble wrapped the []."

closed as unclear what you're asking by curiousdannii, BladorthinTheGrey, WS2, user140086, NVZ Dec 10 '16 at 16:24

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Sounds like nonsense to me, given the list that follows. – Robusto Dec 10 '16 at 1:53
  • Sounds like 'bread-rolls' or 'bed-rolls', but it could just be a nonsense word as @Robusto suggests. – IconDaemon Dec 10 '16 at 3:14
  • How are we meant to know what was said when we didn't hear it? – curiousdannii Dec 10 '16 at 3:38
  • 2
    @curiousdannii You can hear it in the video if you follow the OP's link (the word "here"). OP, sometimes it's hard to see the links on this site, so it's a good idea to make it really clear from context that there's a link. – 1006a Dec 10 '16 at 5:07
  • It's awful enunciation (typical of this kind of cartoon), but it sounds like "bubble-wrap the breakables". That would make sense. – BillJ Dec 10 '16 at 8:21

I guess that it’s breakables (i.e., fragile items, which would need bubble wrap as protection against shock/impact).

  • Great work. I listened to the sentence three times and didn't figure this out. – aparente001 Dec 10 '16 at 23:54
  • Don't feel bad; I needed five times. – Scott Dec 11 '16 at 19:15

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.