The area I live in sees a lot of tourists. I want to build a mobile app that is kind of a travel guide - but not one that tells you about points of interest and the best restaurants, but one that provides advice when something goes wrong.
Like, what to do
- when having an accident
- when getting ripped off in a restaurant or shop
- when encountering a wounded animal
- when losing your ID or passport (consular services nearby, etc.)
So it's a travelling companion that gives advice in times of need, specifically. The marketing proposition is that this app helps you be prepared.
I'm having trouble coming up with a good name for it. It's for the island of Lanzarote, so it should be
What might work here?
Words I've thought about:
- Companion - nice, but a bit generic, no?
- Advisor / Advice - kind of works, but a bit generic and maybe doesn't convey the "in times of need" aspect well enough
- Navigator - not really, it's really just there with helpful local info if something goes wrong. There's other products that help you plan your trip, etc. That's not what this is about.
- Helper - not sure