Consider the following sentence which may appear, say, in a changelog of a website or an app:
Order a taxi button on most pages.
- Does it allow multiple parsings, i.e.
- there is an entity named "a taxi button" that you can order from most pages;
- on most pages there is a button that can be used to order a taxi.
- If it does, which one is the more "natural"?
- Is there a rule that would establish one of the parsings as primary and if there is, what is its name?
- How do I search for another example of this kind? What are the common terms to be searched for if I want to find out more on this topic (read more examples, if nothing else)?
- What if I change the sentence to "Taxi order button on most pages"? Does the problem persist, in particular, can the word "taxi" be read as a verb meaning "ship it somewhere using a taxi" now?