Drawstring bag

Does this kind of bag have a specific name in the English language?

  • It's called a drawstring bag; – Mick Nov 18 '16 at 18:37

I would define that bag as a Drawstring Pouch based on it's appearance and suspected purpose.

Look here or here for some additional examples of pouches.

| improve this answer | |
  • Drawstring pouch or drawstring bag are both good – BladorthinTheGrey Dec 22 '16 at 11:59

Names vary, but they are usually called

(medieval) drawstring (money) pouch or (coin) purse

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.