I am optimizing an expression for a paper and not sure if the long sentence express my idea exactly.
The long sentence is
The commonly accepted description is that superpixels are non-overlaping groups of connected pixels which are perceptually homogenous.
In the long sentence, superpixel is a terminology in computer vision. The main idea of the long sentence is from the following short ones.
- superpixel is a group of connected pixels.
- superpixel is perceptually homogenous.
- superpixels are non-overlapping.
The relationship among image, superpixel, and pixel is that
- image is a set of pixels.
- image can be partitioned into superpixels.
- superpixel is a group of pixels.
I am wondering if the long one presents the ideas of the short ones.