I am filling out a job application and I know there's an official word for it, but I just can't think of it. It can normally be found on transcripts.
It's difficult to tell what is being asked here. This question is ambiguous, vague, incomplete, overly broad, or rhetorical and cannot be reasonably answered in its current form. For help clarifying this question so that it can be reopened, visit the help center. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
I've always thought "expected" was appropriate for this.Maybe "anticipated"?
Class of 2013 means just that — you are expected to graduate in 2013 based on your current status.
Some alternatives I've seen:
- class of 2013
- class of '13
- Projected graduation date: 2013
- Projected graduation date: May, 2013
- Projected graduation date: May 10, 2013
- Expected graduation date: 2013
- Expected graduation date: May, 2013
- Expected graduation date: May 10, 2013
- I am a candidate for graduation this year.
- In God's grace, I am about to fulfill my bachelor degree and will graduate on the 16th of April this year.
- I will graduate on...
- I am about to graduate on...