What do you call the thing some people use to keep their ears warm that looks like fluffy headphones?

  • 3
    Heh, I thought you were asking about earmuffs that have headphones built in. I had a pair of those; I wonder if I could still find them... – Peter Cordes Sep 2 '16 at 9:08
  • @PeterCordes Those would be "earmuff-like headphones". – Barmar Sep 5 '16 at 21:06


Earmuffs are objects designed to cover a person's ears for protection or for warmth. They consist of a thermoplastic or metal head-band, that fits over the top or back of the head, and a pad at each end, to cover the external ears.

  • 3
    Added a reference on your behalf. – alwayslearning Sep 2 '16 at 4:36

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.