What is the part of a sealable envelope that is made out of transparent plastic and shows the address or a part of what is inside, called?

  • You could have got that very simple bit of information from the internet. – BillJ Aug 9 '16 at 8:40

These envelopes are called windowed envelopes so it must be called the window of that envelope.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.