What do you call a word used as a verb like:

To hoover instead of to vacuum. A kleenex instead of a facial tissue or paper handkerchief. etc.

Brand verbification? Is there a single word to describe it?

tia, Plumafina

marked as duplicate by Mari-Lou A, user140086, Ste, Drew, Mitch Jul 1 '16 at 15:49

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.