what is a person called who is always nosing on other people's business - like having a neighbor always outside on the balcony or window to check the neighborhood out.


Busybody is a term you can use:

  • a person who is too interested in the private lives of other people


also: Nosy Parker (n, Informal):

  • a persistently nosy, prying person.


| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.