This question already has an answer here:

I'm going blank here, so forgive me for what should be simple. The search engines weren't helpful. I tried to search.


The finicky felines finished their food.

I'm drawing a serious blank here, so go easy on me.

marked as duplicate by Edwin Ashworth, NVZ, user140086, tchrist, Community Apr 26 '16 at 1:06

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • To make the question more clear, which consonant are you talking about? – haykam Apr 24 '16 at 23:32
  • Edited for posterity. – h4ckNinja Apr 24 '16 at 23:33

This is called alliteration. From Wikipedia:

Alliteration is a stylistic literary device identified by the repeated sound of the first consonant in a series of multiple words, or the repetition of the same sounds of the same kinds of sounds at the beginning of words or in stressed syllables of a phrase.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.