The feedback form on a game says, "Please rate your experience of the game"
And uses the following words:
- Not fun at all - Very fun
- Not boring at all - Very boring
- Not challenging at all - Very challenging
- Not frustrating at all - Very frustrating
- Not exciting at all - Very exciting
- Not anxious at all - Very anxious
Now the last item, describes how you feel when you play the game, not the game itself. The game is not anxious.
So, if the game "makes her feel bored" you could describe the game as "boring".
So if the game "makes him feel anxious", how would you describe the game? What word would imply it makes people feel anxious?