You may have heard A Song They Won't Be Playing On The Radio by Molly Nilsson. I doubt this song will ever be considered the pinnacle of the English poetry, but it makes use of a passive simple (rather than the passive continuous) infinitive in object+bare infinitive complementation.
Now, what would be your thoughts on the following:
- I heard the tea be served.
- I saw him be beaten.
- I noticed him be administered the painkiller.
- We observed her be instructed.
- I watched them be fed.
- We had him be admitted to the hospital.
- She let us be taken photos of.
- We made him be regarded as an expert.
- I have known John be accepted there regularly.
- She helped you be taken to the hospital.
I understand that the continuous I saw him (being) beaten would be much more common.