I would be happy to get some confirmation whether I understand the use of the articles correctly in my sentences:
- sentence: I heard you've got a beautiful house.
- context: I haven't seen the house yet.
- sentence: You've got beautiful house. (no article at all)
- context: I am now inside the house in question.
- sentence: I heard you have sold the beautiful house.
- context: I've seen the house and the receiver of this sentence is the owner.
I am pretty sure about 1 and 3 but what about Case 2? Can I omit the article when I talk about a specific thing which is just in front of me?