I'm trying to find a word or short description for someone who...
- ...May well wave their arms and legs around, but not in a clumsy, clowny way, not randomly, not without a purpose.
- ...Is not afraid of getting attention from physical expressions, but may not actively seek it either.
- ...Generally likes to move his\her body around, with no sports activities or physical tasks involved.
Some examples of the movement I'm talking about:
- Dancing, especially without music or being the only one dancing around other people.
- Stretching arms and legs far and wide while not alone.
- Literally jumping around for being in a good mood (I'm talking about grown ups)
- Likes to use the whole body to impersonate something or someone, when explaining or telling a story.
These people are usually extroverts, but 'extrovert' has way too broad meaning.