I'm looking for a set of words which begin or end with letter "x", "y", or "z" to describe differentiated price levels or quality of services/products.
Purpose of this question:
To label services/products into 3 categories by their price or quality.
- Word with "x" should mean "cheap, least expensive, but less quality"
- Word with "y" should mean "best value, balanced with price and quality"
- Word with "z" should mean "premium, most expensive, but highest quality"
- The words don't need to be correct grammatically.
- The words read (sound) exactly the same as original word.
- The words can be slangs / new words.
- The words don't need to be found from "Oxford dictionary".
Words I came up with:
luX (from luxury)
I couldn't come up with any words with "z". And I'd like your suggestions for "x" and "y" as well.