I am attempting to understand the use of values and principles in organizational communication.
- the amount of money that something is worth
- the price or cost of something something that can be bought for a low or fair price
- usefulness or importance
And principles are defined as
- a moral rule or belief that helps you know what is right and wrong and that influences your actions
- a basic truth or theory : an idea that forms the basis of something
- a law or fact of nature that explains how something works or why something happens
For example, these are some of the principles that can be found by searching online
- Operation efficiency
- Retain and grow revenue
- Establish barriers to competition
These are examples of values
How do i use these terms in organizational conversations?
- How does one differentiate between principles and values?
- How do you define principles and what would be examples of these?
- How do you define values and what would be examples of these?