enter image description here What are cambras and coolers in paragraph 3? This device is used for Sous Vide Cooking


That word is "Cambros" and refers to products made by the restaurant supply company Cambro

A cooler likely refers to an insulated container (typically used to keep cold items cold).

(It might be better to ask this on the cooking SE site.)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.