I've noticed that people usually organize things by
- Grouping things with the same subject/topic together, then
- Putting a short heading at the top.
What's the proper English word for this kind of organization process?
- Newpaper sections (business, sport, current affairs)
- Stack Overflow Communities (Programming, English Language & Usage, Physics)
- Libraries (science fiction, horror)
- TV channels (movies, comedy, news)
- Textbook chapters (intro, basics)
- Computer folders (my pictures, my documents etc.)