Is there a single word for "inguinal crease"?

In order of preference (most preferable at the top):

  • everyday English name
  • medical term
  • nickname
  • slang

Anyway it should be a single word.


P.S.: I am also ready to surrender to the fact that there is no such word.

  • It is not clear what you are talking about, crease has multiple meanings. Write a sentence to explain the context in which it will be used. – Yohann V. Jul 17 '15 at 8:19
  • 1
    I suggest you try some bodybuilder site. They're the folks who are interested in such things. – Brian Hitchcock Jul 17 '15 at 8:24
  • 1
    @Yohann, the inguinal crease is the diagonal crease between the pelvis and the thigh. – dan Jul 17 '15 at 8:26
  • Urban Dictionary gives a couple of synonyms. However I don't think there is a single word answer in any of the categories you specify. – chasly from UK Jul 17 '15 at 8:45

Basic search gives :

It goes by many names: love line, moneymaker, Marky's mark, the Michelangelo muscle.

It goes by many names (Love-Line, Marky's Mark, Adonis Muscle...)

| improve this answer | |
  • Thanks Yohann. However, I would say the Iliacus muscle is something related but different. Pity "moneymaker" is a very generic term. – dan Jul 17 '15 at 8:54

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.