Possible Duplicate:
My wife and I's seafood collaboration dinner

How do I refer to something that belongs to both myself and someone else?

- My friend's and I's party.
- Mine and my friend's party.
- My friend's and my party.

I can't figure it out :/


1 Answer 1


Assuming "our party" won't work for some reason, "my friend's and my party" is probably going to be the best you can do.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.