I'm looking for a word that would represent the motion of swinging a melee weapon (Bat, Sword, hammer, axe, etc) starting at your legs and moving upward.
The end of the weapon would be starting on or close to the ground, then it would be making an uppercut motion.
Examples that don't quite fit:
- Bash - Thrusting a blunt object forward
- Slash - Diagonal upward or downward attack
- Stab - Thrusting a sharp object forward
- Sweep - Swinging from one-side to another
- Crush - Downward swing of a weapon (exact opposite of what I'm currently looking for)