- Boiling the new taxation bill down to a few lines with respect to the US Constitution.
- Boiling his mental illness down to a few lines in layman's terms.
- Boiling the chemistry of valency down to few lines of quantum mechanics.
Boiling is a quaintly used word for the act of creating boilerplates, but due to rarity of such usage, I am unable to produce evidence of such usage.
Boiling-down is the act of reduction of a mass down to its basic non-ethereal entities or concepts. e.g., It all boils down to the govt needing more money. The stew boiled down to few pieces of chicken bones.
Therefore, "Boiling React down to few lines in jQuery" is either, or combination of,
- Reducing the need to use React, by using a few lines of JQuery.
- Reducing the mass of React down to the equivalent of a few lines of JQuery.
- For those familiar with JQuery, explaining what React does by substituting React calls with a few lines JQuery calls.
- How to call React using a few lines of jQuery calls.
Calling a function or operation is code written to jump into the entry-points of functions or operation of libraries, by transferring a payload of data into the function/operation thro those entrypoints.
- (Chemistry) to reduce or be reduced in quantity and usually altered in consistency by boiling: to boil a liquid down to a thick glue.
- boil down to
a. (intr) to be the essential element in something
b. (tr) to summarize; reduce to essentials
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003