This question already has an answer here:

How to informally address a mixed gender group of people in the UK? Any alternative to 'guys' in 'would you guys like to do this and that?'

marked as duplicate by Drew, Jim, Nicole, FumbleFingers, Chenmunka Feb 27 '15 at 18:26

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    folks is a gender-neutral term. – Barmar Feb 27 '15 at 16:45
  • And in the American South, Y'all is popular. – Barmar Feb 27 '15 at 16:45
  • 'Would you all...'. School books say that 'Would you ...' suffices for plural naming, but it does sound a little weak, and calls for emphasis. – Mitch Feb 27 '15 at 16:56
  • You might include yourself and then say, "Let's decide whether we want to do this or that." – Jim Feb 27 '15 at 17:18
  • @Barmar - One needs to be a little careful with "y'all", since it can come off sounding condescending if overdone. Better to say "you all", just let the two words slide together a bit. – Hot Licks Feb 27 '15 at 18:25