I'm trying to find more common way to say that I would like to withdraw/cancel/recall off (?) my question I sent few days ago. Can you suggest something?

Thank you Hubert

  • A bit more information please. Sent via email? What is the reason? Do you already have the answer? Has the passage of time caused the question to become irrelevant?
    – KnightHawk
    Oct 17, 2014 at 21:46
  • Yes, sent via email. The reason is I missed something in data I analyzed and day later I found it, so question (I haven't receive respond yet) isn't necessary
    – Hubert W
    Oct 17, 2014 at 21:49
  • 3
    I would say something to the effect of "Please disregard my previous question as I have already found the answer".
    – KnightHawk
    Oct 17, 2014 at 21:51
  • "That question is inoperative." (With a tip of the hat to Ron Ziegler.)
    – Hot Licks
    Oct 21, 2014 at 3:05

2 Answers 2


Fuggetaboudit! LOL

that's a folksy way of saying it


How about this:

Never mind my question.

  • Simply "Never mind!" in a nasal Rosanne Roseannadanna voice.
    – Hot Licks
    Oct 21, 2014 at 3:06

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.