I am looking for a single word to describe someone who distributes flyers.

Distributor doesn't seem right, part-timer may not be true, labourer is too generic. Is there a job title for such a role?

  • in the business it is box stuffer, letterbox stuffer or just walker
    – Fattie
    Commented Sep 12, 2014 at 9:00
  • A single word? Annoying.
    – Dan Bron
    Commented Sep 12, 2014 at 9:19
  • lol cute nickname.
    – Fattie
    Commented Sep 12, 2014 at 12:14
  • a flyer supplier?
    – Rusty Tuba
    Commented Dec 24, 2014 at 17:37
  • I would say "litterer".
    – Hot Licks
    Commented Jan 26, 2017 at 4:38

4 Answers 4


Leaflet Distributor seems like your best option.

This company uses the term Leaflet Distributor

While all these advertised jobs also use the same term: Leaflet Distributor.


Leafleter is one possibility.

a person who hands out leaflets

You could also say leaflet distributor or flyer distributor.

  • Maybe it's the coffee, but I really want this to be leafleteer. It sounds like a way cooler job.
    – Gerger
    Commented Dec 24, 2014 at 17:39
  • 1
    Especially if they travel in trios.
    – Rusty Tuba
    Commented Dec 24, 2014 at 17:40

According to wikipedia enter image description here

So leafleter sounds good. Infact here's a formal post for such a job opening.

A crazy but fancy (albeit generic) alternative can be Street Marketer.


At least one employer does indeed use the word distributor.

We are always looking for good adult distributors...
What should I do if I'm interested in becoming a leaflet or flyer distributor?

This does seem to be an intuitive choice:

  1. a person or thing that distributes

  2. a wholesaler or middleman engaged in the distribution of a category of goods, esp to retailers in a specific area

[Collins via dictionary.com]

The work itself is delivery.

Is leaflet delivery a full time job?

[Quotes are from Tudor Distribution, which was one of the results from an internet search.]

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.