Does this phrase mean that damages to the undercarriage caused by water is not covered, OR does it mean damage to the undercarriage is not covered regardless of the cause, and that damage to the undercarriage is ALSO not covered if it is damaged by water?
This is the source of the text:
THE FOLLOWING ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED FROM THE OPERATION OF SUPER WAIVERS:
- Damage to the undercarriage; damage caused by water
- Damage due to driver negligence, where the vehicle was driven by an unauthorized driver or where the driver’s license was invalid or endorsed & where the rental agreement was not properly extended or the standard terms and conditions of rental were breached.
- Damage or loss where incidents/accidents are not properly reported.
- Damage or loss where the incident/accident happened outside South African borders where the vehicle was taken outside the borders of South Africa without the suppliers’ prior written consent.
- Damage or loss where the vehicle was driven on unsuitable roads for the type of vehicle (When we refer to “unsuitable roads”, we define this as roads where for example only 4x4s can drive so that customers don't deliberately abuse vehicles)
- Loss of Keys