When a form is run through an approval process, I want to create statuses for different stages of said approval.
For now, I have the following:
- Requested (Initial request was submitted)
- Approved formally (Request has been checked formally, meaning that required data is present and it doesn't contain any formal errors, such as wrong date format, too few characters, etc.)
- Approved ...?
- Approved financially (The request can be paid for)
- Resolved (Request has been processed)
- Closed (Request has been shipped)
What I am missing is a word for the requests content has been checked it makes sense, is correct in the domain and can be implemented/resolved.
I was thinking about "Approved contextually" but that doesn't quite sound as what I want.