I would typically write a bullet point list that is all part of one sentence with:
- no capitals
- no punctuation at the end of each point
- a grammatical structure that is consistent
- a full-stop after the terminal point.
However, I've come across situations where the list is an 'or' list, instead of an 'and' one.
For example, when writing such a list, I would not use:
- end-line punctuation [OR]
- incorrect grammatical structure.
How and where should I structure it so the 'or' is apparent? The 'and' is usually implied in such a list, but without punctuation at the end of each line, the 'or' can get lost.