Imagine a website with many kinds of posts: announcement posts, offer posts, question posts etc. For each kind of post there could be a page listing them.

How would you call a page that lists all the posts of all kinds?

All I came up with is "cumulative page", but that sounds obscure.


3 Answers 3


Typically such inflow is called a "feed" as in "data feed" or "info feed".

If you want it to sound a bit flowery then use any of "potpourri", "melange", "mishmash".

If you want to pretend to be geeky then use "m-tuple" to fake the impression of multiple.


Just as a book uses an index, a website uses a site map to provide links to all its pages in an organized fashion on a single web page.

  • What I mean is not a site map. Containing all posts does not mean providing links to all pages. Jun 2, 2014 at 18:20
  • @BartoszMarcinkowski um, the home page? a collage? a poorly designed website?
    – njboot
    Jun 2, 2014 at 18:31

Just as a book uses a Table of Contents, so too can a website.

Or, just as a mall presents you with a Directory so you can look at what stores are available and where you want to go, so too can a website.

If you're talking about a situation where your site has Page 1 with content "A", page 2 with "B", etc. up through page 25 with "Y" and finally a page 26 that has content "ABCDEF...Y", you might call page 26 a "comprehensive listing."

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.