A person who can read lines of "hand" ? Is there a word of such a person. As far as I am concerned there is that I am missing?

closed as off-topic by Rory Alsop, RegDwigнt May 26 '14 at 17:08

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions that can be answered using commonly-available references are off-topic. A list of these references can be found here: List of general references" – Rory Alsop, RegDwigнt
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Chiromancy: Divination performed by examining the lines in the palms. -Wikipedia. Palm readers is a 'chiromancer' – Third News May 26 '14 at 17:14
  • I ♥ χ ! ;^) ... – Brian Donovan May 26 '14 at 18:44

Such a person is known as a Palmist and the art of reading hand lines is known as Palmistry.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.