Is there a term that describes two individuals who easily connect to each other on a formal level, so, related to intellect, facts and formalities, but who hardly connect on an emotional and personal level to each other?


1 Answer 1


You are probably referring to people who are too cerebral:

Appealing to or requiring the use of the intellect; intellectual rather than emotional: "His approach is cerebral, analytical, cautious" (Helen Dewar).

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.